Mary T. Hospice completes the circle of support through a truly unique program that ensures a continuum of compassionate care throughout all stages of life.
Our hospice program provides:
- Medical services performed under the guidance of your physician.
- Skilled nurses with individualized care plans, diagnostic-specific instruction, and medication monitoring.
- Social services creating individual care plans and community referrals.
- Hospice aides assisting with personal care and strengthening exercises.
- Spiritual counselor support for any faith.
- Trained volunteers offering family visits.
- Speech, occupational, and physical therapists to help maintain maximum performance.
- 24-hour on-call nursing support.
Our inter-disciplinary hospice team serves patients and their families with care and comfort during the patients final journey to the end of their life. The goal of Mary T. Hospice is to help the patient and their family approach dying with comfort, dignity, and respect.
Mary T. Inc. Hospice is Medicare Certified and CHAP Accredited.